What an upgrade in the deep V.

The upgrade in weight and efficiency in the boat is incredible. I run a 21 foot deep v and fish walleyes in the Midwest to upper-mid United States. I went from 3 group 31 agm batteries up front and 2 group 29 lead acid batteries in the back to 3 12v 100ah epochs up front and 2 in the back. It’s a pretty amazing upgrade.

Used to get about 8 hours of use on the minn kota 36 volt before batteries were dead. I’d actually have to start checking on it after about 7 hours to ensure motor would lift itself. Now I can go full days in moderate wind and I will be at 15-30 percent at the end of the day.

On-The-Go back battery I run 5 garmin 10” units, 2 livescope transducers, and all other basic electronic functions on boat. These too will now go all day without worry. With previous batteries I would need to start motor to recharge for a bit after about 6 hours.
Show the pics by editing your post and adding them :)

The upgrade in weight and efficiency in the boat is incredible. I run a 21 foot deep v and fish walleyes in the Midwest to upper-mid United States. I went from 3 group 31 agm batteries up front and 2 group 29 lead acid batteries in the back to 3 12v 100ah epochs up front and 2 in the back. It’s a pretty amazing upgrade.

Used to get about 8 hours of use on the minn kota 36 volt before batteries were dead. I’d actually have to start checking on it after about 7 hours to ensure motor would lift itself. Now I can go full days in moderate wind and I will be at 15-30 percent at the end of the day.

On-The-Go back battery I run 5 garmin 10” units, 2 livescope transducers, and all other basic electronic functions on boat. These too will now go all day without worry. With previous batteries I would need to start motor to recharge for a bit after about 6 hours.
Don’t forget

Back