Last updated October 2, 2022
Information We Collect
When you visit our Site we may collect the following information:
Information You Provide To Us
- Account creation information including email address and password
- Other information, images and content you may determine to provide to us
- Postings and responses submitted by you anywhere on the Site including in connection with video and photo content and through forums and other places where it is possible for you to submit text or other content
Information We Automatically Collect From You
- Your IP address
- Information on the device you use to connect to the Site including your device’s identification number and software used
- Profile viewing history and your interactions and messages with other users on the Site
- Data relating to your interactions with advertisements on the Site
- Information from cookies (or similar technology for mobile devices) stored on your device about your use of the Site and/or some third party websites
- Technical information from your device
- Location information
- Purchase history and levels
How We Use Information We Collect
When you access the Site, you consent to our processing and retention of your data which data we will process and retain in compliance with our internal data retention policy, as amended from time to time. This data will be retained to service your account, the service located on the Site (the “Service”), developing new services and products related to the Service, and as otherwise provided in this Policy. All information collected by us is used for maintaining and operating the service located on the Site. The information you provide to us is used to service and maintain your account. The postings and responses you submit are shared with other users of the Service as directed by you by virtue of you submitting such postings and responses.
Location Based Services
Where we provide services that utilize your device’s location, we may permit other users of the service to block individuals in certain locations, based upon their IP, from accessing such users’ content.
How We May Share Your Information
Your username will be associated with all activities you undertake on the Site including, without limitation, messages sent and other content or information you may determine to post or share. Your gender information help other users find you. Your IP addresses, device data, and other use information are used by us in order to optimize our site for use. Your usage history may also be used to help our internal algorithm to recommend other Site users and/or content to you.
Cooperation with and Reports to Law Enforcement
We reserve the right to share any and all account information with law enforcement or agencies authorized by applicable governmental authorities either in response to their written request or at our own election should we believe, in our sole discretion, that you or your account may be involved with illegal activity, or if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights or property of the Site, our users, and/or one or more third parties.
We do not and cannot control any other user or third party’s use of such public information. You should always be careful when deciding to disclose your personal information either through the Service or any other online website. The following are considered public information and are not governed by this Policy.
Message boards, blogs and other public forums
The Site may provide message boards, blogs and other user generated content facilities. Anything that you share through any of these means, including your username by virtue of interacting with such facilities, is deemed public information.
Third Party Information Use
Third Party Data Collection
We use third party services to assist with fraud prevention and enforcing protections we have placed on our Site. These third parties will receive certain information like your device identification information and IP address.
For any questions about this policy or your data please contact our Data Privacy Officer as follows:
- EU persons contact RICK’S STUDIOS, INC. at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non-EU persons please contact RICK’S STUDIOS, INC. at email@example.com
Withdrawal of Consent
If you would like to withdraw your consent at any time, you may do so by requesting account deletion. For fraud prevention, in order to request your account be deleted you must be able to log into your account.